How can I support the Co-Op Park?
Our Keep It Co-Op! partners have provided seed funding to start this venture. We have met our $22,000 fundraising goal for Phase 1! Our fundraising goal is to now raise an additional $70K from community businesses and individuals to make the Co-Op Park a reality for everyone in Los Alamos to enjoy. Will you join us?
Donations for Phase 2 of the development and construction of the Co-Op Park, located adjacent to the Los Alamos Schools Credit Union’s new building at 1010 Central Ave., are being accepted.
As a gift to you for your generosity, your recognition name will be engraved on a ‘donation leaf’ installed on a Donor Wall sculpture in the park. We thank you for your support!
Tier 1 Benefits:
- Engraved name on small bronze leaf
Tier 2 Benefits:
- Engraved name on medium bronze leaf
- Name as supporter on bronze display
Tier 3 Benefits:
- Engraved name on large bronze leaf
- Name as benefactor on bronze display
- Name/logo on additional individual plaque
as a sponsor of a specific feature of the park
What does the Co-Op Park offer?
- Sense of community
- Live concerts and performances
- Community garden
- Outdoor youth education with Little Forest Playschool
- Additional green space in downtown Los Alamos
- A place for youth to safely gather
What is the impact on the community?
- Inclusive access to all community members, including the elderly, disabled, and children
- A resource for community members, including businesses and organizations
- The Park Runs on the Sun: Carbon positive with solar energy credit